Have you ever played the game where you sat in a circle and someone whispered a story in the first persons ear, who then whispered it to the next person and so on until it went around everyone in the circle. The last person tells the group the story then the first person says what the story really was – its usually pretty hilarious how it changed.
For most of the customers we first meet this is how knowledge and experience gets passed along as staff turnover – not quite as funny.
What we frequently find when first visiting a customer location:
- Driven primarily by turnover, a mixture of processes being used by different staff members leading to inconsistent results
- Processes that actually cause more work (doing steps in the wrong order resulting in re-work)
- Ineffective processes (steps that can be eliminated)
- Processes that can damage vehicles and equipment
- Occupational Health and Safety issues related to improper labelling and training of staff on Safety Data Sheets
Prestige offers on-site training that will improve your process flow and support quality results. The training program can be as short as several hours to a day or more depending on the number of staff and objectives of your operation.
Prestige staff have years of experience enabling us to confidently train your staff and provide tips and techniques to make their work more effective. Whether your operation provides simpler straightforward vehicle conditioning or top end comprehensive work, we can help.